WRITE A REVIEW
Thank you for choosing Searcy Denney, Attorneys at Law as your advocate and legal counsel. We appreciate your taking a moment to share about your experience with us and others who are also seeking legal assistance in situations similar to yours.
We’re interested to learn what our clients have to say!
If you’ve had a great experience with Searcy Denney, Attorneys at Law, please submit a review below.
Why Should I Provide a Review?
Online reviews are often the first place people look when searching for a firm to represent them. If you are 100% satisfied with your experience, we would be grateful if you took a moment to share about your experience; it could help another person in their time of need.
Your review also helps us improve our services, so please be honest and we welcome your feedback.
Who Can Write a Review?
- Clients – those we have represented
- Friends or family of clients – in certain situations, the client may not feel comfortable or be physically able to leave a review. In this case, friends and family are welcome to share stories and outcomes.
Tips for Writing a Review
- It is best to avoid sharing specifics such as names or the recovery amount.
- It can be helpful to share type of case you had, what area of town you are from and why you are satisfied with your experience. Others in need may find this information helpful and even comforting to know they are not alone.
- Several of our clients have shared how their lives have changed following the recovery and their appreciation of our communication, availability and our support team’s abilities and friendliness.
“From my first time calling Searcy Denney, Attorneys at Law, I knew I had found the right firm for me. The lawyer answered all my questions and guided me step by step through the process, taking the worry off my shoulders and bearing it themselves.”
“Searcy Denney, Attorneys at Law, went above and beyond with helping me with my case. They made what can be a very stressful and trying time, much easier to endure…”
“Searcy Denney, Attorneys at Law, treated my wife wonderfully. She made a phone call. She didn’t have to worry about anything. Her medical bills were taken care of and we received an outstanding settlement!”
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What if I don’t have a Yelp, Facebook or Google account?
A: Creating an account is easy and free. Simply create a username and password, and you can leave a review.
Q: Can I leave multiple reviews?
A: Yes, please! If you have access to the accounts, you may write reviews for Google, Yelp, Facebook, and any others, if you wish!
Q: Is my personal information displayed?
A: No. Most sites only post the first name of those submitting reviews. And we encourage you to not give specific details of your case. You may state if it was an auto accident, medical malpractice, or workers compensation case, how you feel you were represented and if you were satisfied with the outcome.
Q: Can anyone write a review?
A: Yes. We encourage feedback from our individual clients, as well as friends and family who have worked in some way with our firm.
Q: Can I leave the firm a testimonial in another way?
A: Absolutely. If you would like to write us a testimonial to place on the website, we would be very grateful.
Fill Out the Form for a Free Case Evaluation Today
WEST PALM BEACH
2139 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd. West Palm Beach, FL 33409 (800) 388-3905
Towle House 517 N. Calhoun St. Tallahassee, FL 32301 (888) 549-7011